On October 30th to November 1st, 2017, Silicon Valley Forum was honored to host a delegation from American Chamber of Commerce Dominican Republic.
The delegation included a group of 45 C-level business executives who came to Silicon Valley to learn about technology, innovation, and best-practices to grow their own businesses at home. SVF together with AmCham Dominican Republic representatives and delegates got to visit renowned Silicon Valley tech companies such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Box, and more, connecting with high-level executives at the companies along the way.
Company visits and agenda
Day 1 – Monday, October 3rd, 2017
- Microsoft – Welcome Reception and Introductions
- DocuSign – ‘Overview of Digital Transaction Management’
- 500 Startups – ‘Understanding the Accelerator Model’
- Box – ‘Latest trends in Artificial Intelligence + Machine Learning’
Day 2 – Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
- Cisco – ‘Industries – Disrupted or Be Disrupted’
- Stanford Shopping Mall – Lunch break at the mall
- Amazon – ‘Innovation Culture and New Waves of Innovation’
- Uber – ‘Uber’s Impact on Cities’
Day 3 – Wednesday November 1st,, 2017
- Google – ‘Latest innovations in Enterprise and Cloud.’
- Facebook – ‘Latest trends in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality’
- Plug and Play – FinTech Operations and Corporate Innovation
- Squire Patton Boggs – Closing Reception and Remarks
- Cocktail Hour & Networking
In Partnership with:
About Silicon Valley Forum Immersion Programs
Silicon Valley Forum creates unique, high-quality Silicon Valley immersion programs, startup workshops, business luncheons, pitch nights, demo days, and more for corporates, accelerators, government and universities worldwide. Each program can be tailored to your delegation’s specific needs, find past Silicon Valley immersion programs here and download our program brochures to learn more about what we can do for you!