On October 8th to 10th, 2018, Silicon Valley Forum was honored to host a delegation from the American Chamber of Commerce Dominican Republic for a second Digital Transformation program in Silicon Valley.
The delegation included a group of 25 C-level business executives where the mission of the trip was for the delegates to learn about best practices for technology transformation and digital innovation that they can apply to their own companies at home. SVF together with the President and VP of AmCham Dominican Republic and the delegates got to visit renowned Silicon Valley tech companies such as Amazon Web Services, LinkedIn, DocuSign, Quid and more. They also got to learn from and connect with Fintech Industry experts and investors to learn about the latest trends in the Finance Industry which were one of the focuses for this year’s program.
It’s part of AmCham Dominican Republic’s mission to promote a culture of innovation in our country and to create a regulatory environment to foster innovation. The purpose of our mission to Silicon Valley is to learn how to bring new technology and processes into the companies to be more innovative and forward thinking.
– VP of AmCham Dominican Republic.
Day 1 – Monday, October 8th, 2018
- Global Investment Trends in FinTech – Dion Lisle, One World Identity
- View from the World of Venture Capital – Deborah Magid, IBM Venture Capital Group
- Blockchain and the Future of Finance – Daniel Cawrey, Pactum Capital
- FinTech’s Impact on Global Finance – Matthieu Soule, L’Atelier BNP Parisbas
Day 2 – Tuesday, October 9th, 2018
- DocuSign – The Evolution of DocuSign Beyond E-Signatures
- Quid – The Application of Deep Learning and Machine Intelligence
- LinkedIn – The Future of Work and Human Capital
Day 3 – Wednesday, October 10th, 2018
- Amazon Web Services – The Importance of Cloud Computing and Infrastructure
- Professor Gauthier from Stanford – Using Big Data and Analytics to Transform Your Business
- Stanford – Walking Tour
- Cisco – The Digital Vortex: Workforce Transformation
In Partnership with:
About Silicon Valley Forum Immersion Programs
Silicon Valley Forum creates unique, high-quality Silicon Valley immersion programs, startup workshops, business luncheons, pitch nights, demo days, and more for corporates, accelerators, government and universities worldwide. Each program can be tailored to your delegation’s specific needs, find past Silicon Valley immersion programs here and download our program brochures to learn more about what we can do for you!