Building an Innovation-Driven Tech Workplace
May 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree - $10.00
Workplace disruption has taken hold, and the workforce is changing across industries—career trajectories and employee expectations have shifted dramatically, as we move further into a connected, autonomous world. The future looks bright but uncertain for many—how can tech companies keep up with the changing times and create an environment in which all employees can thrive? The talent market is competitive, and companies are faced with a unique strategy challenge: keeping pace with industry disruption and retain the tech talent that can help usher in a new, dynamic era of innovation.
Join Mercer and Silicon Valley Forum on May 15th for “Building an Innovation-Driven Tech Workplace” discussion, where our expert panelists will explore the ways in which today’s leading tech companies are changing the game, and how companies can transform their workplaces to foster innovation. We’ll examine existing evidence from Mercer’s extensive survey of more than 260 tech companies on the most successful practices for building an environment centered on innovation, including:
- Impact-driven culture—today’s employees want to see the results they’re creating
- Hybrid skills and experiences—many people can and do specialize in more than one skill
- Inclusive processes and programs—create a clear path for a diverse workforce to thrive
- Flexible organization structures—assemble teams that can collaborate and co-create at scale
- Digital work environment—ensure that employees can work ahead of the curve
Get tickets and join us this May! #SVFMercerHR
This event is part of Mercer’s “Leading Through Disruption” series.
more to be announced
Partner & Technology
Industry Leader, Mercer
Silicon Valley Forum
In Partnership With