Silicon Valley Start-UP – Student Entrepreneurship Program
June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm
Learn how to build a company in just two weeks— the Silicon Valley way! In this intensive startup program, you’ll learn entrepreneurship from scratch—with guidance from Silicon Valley investors, VCs, entrepreneurs, company leaders, and more. The program culminates with a pitch night, where you’ll show off what you’ve learned to a panel of expert judges in front of a live audience.
During this program, you will:
- Meet and work with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Build a complete, ready-to-pitch company in just two weeks
- Learn from mentors and executives from world-renowned companies
- Visit startup hubs, speak with founders, and gain knowledge and practical insights
- Form lasting global connections through our multi-cultural, team-based work environment
View the main event page for all the information. Applications are due by March 20th, 2019 – don’t wait to sign up!