- This event has passed.
Startup & Venture Capital Club Series — Security Alert: Data Privacy & Protecting Your Startup
May 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PDTFree
In an age of infinite innovation and digital transformation, protecting your data is critical- and regulations for protecting the privacy of data continues to evolve. Failing to protect privacy or provide sufficient data security can result in dire consequences to your company, including theft or loss of intellectual property, identity theft, regulatory penalties and compliance agreements, and more.
Please join us as our speakers discuss the ever-evolving developments in privacy and data security, identifying the biggest risks startups face both in the U.S. and EU- and develop a plan for the future to mitigate risk, minimize damage, and protect your bottom line.
MEET THE HOST:
- Denyse Cardozo — Executive Director, Silicon Valley Forum
MEET THE CO-HOST:
- Brendan Lund — Chair, Corporate Department, Hopkins & Carley
MEET THE SPEAKERS:
- Emily Jones — Data Privacy & Technology Lawyer, Osborne Clarke LLP
- Céline Guillou — Of Counsel, Privacy Practice, Hopkins & Carley
- Chiara Portner — Shareholder & Co-chair, IP Group, Hopkins & Carley
This series is powered by Hopkins & Carley, A Silicon Valley Law Firm!