- This event has passed.
Women & The Future of Work: From COVID-19 to Automation to Artificial Intelligence
July 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Women in Tech Forum Presents: Women & The Future of Work: From COVID-19 to Automation to Artificial Intelligence
The rise of automation and artificial intelligence stand to transform labor markets around the world in a way that holds substantial implications for women in the workplace.
At the same time, the way we all work is being shaped in the short term with impact from COVID-19. In the context of the new world order, our panel will look to the future.
- What do we expect the long-term effects of the virus will be?
- How can companies take action now to create strategies that will provide opportunities and advancement for women?
- What role will technologies like artificial intelligence play?
Join us on Thursday, July 16th at 2:00 PM PST and learn from our speakers about what the future could potentially hold.
- Deborah Magid — Director, Software Strategies, IBM Ventures
- Bastiane Huang — Machine Learning Product Management & Business Development, OSARO
- Mercedes Bent — Partner, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Robin Jones — Principal/Partner, Deloitte
- Chris Shipley — Author, The Adaptation Advantage