Together with KISED (Korean Institute of Startup and Entrepreneurship), Silicon Valley Forum was pleased to present the program Global Entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley! The program provided the opportunity for attendees and the ten pitching Korean startups to hear from a group of expert panelists about the international startup experience, and how to prepare for a US Market.
5:30pm – Registration and Networking
6:15pm – Welcoming remarks by Adiba Barney, CEO, Silicon Valley Forum.
6:20pm – Introductions of the judging panel:
- David Blumberg, Managing Partner, Blumberg Capital
- Wendy Leung, Director of Coporate Strategy, Partner IBM Venture Capital Group
- Mohanjit Jolly, Partner, Draper Fischer Jurvetson
- Dr. Ronald Weissman, Chairman, Band of Angels
- Moderator: Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
6:30pm – Ten Korean Startup Pitch
7:45pm – Networking and demos
9:00pm – Event conlusion
In Partnership with:
About Silicon Valley Forum’s Immersion Programs
Silicon Valley Forum creates unique, high-quality Silicon Valley immersion programs, startup workshops, business luncheons, pitch nights, demo days, and more for corporates, accelerators, government and universities worldwide. Each program can be tailored to your delegation’s specific needs, find past Silicon Valley immersion programs here and download our program brochures to learn more about what we can do for you!