Silicon Valley Forum was excited to partner with Lideres2121 from Mexico from April 2nd to April 5th, 2018. Líderes2121 is a company providing leadership programs to educate the next generations of global businessmen and social leaders in Mexico. The program accepts the most prominent individuals with leadership aptitudes, social commitment, and entrepreneur spirit who aim to positively impact the economic, political and social scopes of Mexico.
The purpose of Lideres2121 immersive trip to Silicon Valley is to learn from the ecosystem and from the business leaders who are at the forefront of technology and innovation. They wanted their young leaders to learn the Silicon Valley culture of thinking, collaborating and scaling businesses.
Company visits and agenda of the Silicon Valley Immersion Program
Day 1 – Monday, April 2nd, 2018
Hosted at Gamble Garden, Palo Alto.
- Welcome reception – The Silicon Valley Ecosystem with Denyse Cardozo, CEO and President of Silicon Valley Forum and Steve Goldberg, Investor and Entrepreneur
- Stanford University – Digital Transformation and Big Data Workshop
- Babel Ventures – Differences between the LATAM and Silicon Valley Investment Landscape
Day 2 – Tuesday, April 3rd, 2018
- Talk: Silicon Valley Ecosystem – with Stas Kirman from Silicon Valley Open Doors
- Amazon Web Services – Amazon’s Culture of Innovation
- Google – Trending Tech and Adapting to Change
- BootUp Ventures – Understanding the Accelerator Model
Day 3 – Wednesday, April 4th,, 2018
- Cisco – Open Innovation at a Corporate
- Mercer – Future of Work and Leadership
- HP Ventures – Corporate Venture Capital
- Box – Innovation and Change of Corporate Models
Day 4 – Thursday, April 5th,, 2018
- Docusign – A Founder’s Story: Getting Acquired
- Slack – Creating an Innovation Culture
- Unbank Ventures – The Future of FinTech
- Talk: Building Global Teams – with Luis Samra, Former GM at Evernote
In Partnership with
About Silicon Valley Forum’s Immersion Programs
Silicon Valley Forum creates unique, high-quality Silicon Valley immersion programs, startup workshops, business luncheons, pitch nights, demo days, and more for corporates, accelerators, government and universities worldwide. Each program can be tailored to your delegation’s specific needs, find past Silicon Valley immersion programs here and download our program brochures to learn more about what we can do for you!