From airlifts to fire-fighting, robots are changing rescue efforts.
– Melissa Ho, Mg. Dir, Silicon Valley Office, Department of Homeland Security Silicon Valley
– Masato Iehara, General Manager, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry America, Inc.
– Yusuke Yasukawa, Project Coordinator, NEDO
– Allison Okamura, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
– Moderator: Chris Kirchhoff, Partner, DIUX
Panel discussion held at Silicon Valley Forum’s ‘Robots on the Rise: Building the Future of Robotics in Japan and the US’ in partnership with NEDO on October 16th, 2017 at Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA.