Diversity and inclusion are key business drivers in terms of talent acquisition and retention, customer relationships, and innovation. This panel discussion features diversity leaders from a variety of tech industries, who discusses the impact of diversity and inclusion on innovation and the bottom line.
– Aicha Evans, SVP & GM, Intel
– Shaina Houston, US DX Community Evangelism, Director, Microsoft
– Abby Maldonado, Diversity Programs Specialist, Pinterest
– David Julius King III, Director of Diversity & Belonging, Airbnb
– Moderator: Rachel Chalmers, VP of Marketing, Unitive
Panel discussion at Silicon Valley Forum’s Women in Tech Festival 2017, hosted by Microsoft, Mountain View on March 24th-25th, 2017.
Nora Poggi, Director/Producer of 'She Started It'. Nora shares the story behind her documentary 'She Started It'...
orurandoThe Diversity Dividend
Why become a sponsor?
Become a sponsor of one of our larger conference and gain publicity and visibility as an industry leader in the space. You will be promoted in all marketing materials inclduing website, email, social media, videos, photos and on-site program. We see our sponsors as valuable partners for our conferences so submit this form and we will be in touch.