Educating the next generation of global entrepreneurs
Sign up for our mailing list to stay up to date on all things SVSUP!
About Silicon Valley Start-UP
How it Works
- Decoding Silicon Valley: Silicon Valley’s Startup Ecosystem and the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Coaching, Communications, and Personal Branding
- Building a Business Plan
- How to (NOT) Screw Up Your Startup!
- Building – and Retaining – a Great Startup Team
- Market Research and Product Validation
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Business Communications and Cultural Communications
- AMA With a Company Founder
- Visits to innovative tech companies
- Idea to MVP
- Marketing Strategies
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN—WEEK TWO:
- Big Data: How it Works – and Why You Need It
- Business Development and Partnerships
- Selling Your Product/Service
- One-on-one Mentorship Sessions
- Building a Perfect Pitch Deck
- The Silicon Valley Investor’s Mindset
- How to Raise Capital in Silicon Valley
- Design Thinking
- IP Basics for Startups
- Negotiating Effectively in Business
- How to Pitch in Silicon Valley – with live pitch training!
- Preparation for final pitch presentation—how to pitch onstage to Silicon Valley investors
Companies We Work With
Get in Touch With Our Team
Sponsor a Student!
Donate a student scholarship in your company name and help the next generation of entrepreneurs kick-start their startup knowledge! Your company will have visible representation on our website, at the event, and on all printed material. As Silicon Valley Forum is part of The SVO, a fully independent 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, a portion of your ticket and sponsorship donation is tax deductible. Contact Denyse Cardozo for details.