This June, we partnered with UC Berkeley for a three-day immersion program hosting a group of French undergraduate students from the EDC Business School. Throughout the immersion program, 99 eager étudiants visited six incredible tech companies in Silicon Valley, exploring the path of entrepreneurship and technology, and learning the future skills needed to stay competitive in their chosen career.
Program and visits of the week
Day 1 – Thursday June 15th, 2017
- LinkedIn – Business structure and culture, and the changing world of work
- Docusign – DocuSign the leading player of Digital Transaction Management (DTM) and best practices and innovation in product management
Day 2 – Monday, June 19th, 2017
- Amazon Web Services – Innovation and Leadership at a large tech giant
- Chegg – Growing Chegg to be the leading student-first connected learning platform
Day 3 – Tuesday, June 20th, 2017
- Accenture Labs – Open Innovation at Accenture
- Intel – Corporate Venture and Innovation and visit to Intel Museum
In Partnership With:
About Silicon Valley Forum’s Immersion Programs
Silicon Valley Forum creates unique, high-quality Silicon Valley immersion programs, startup workshops, business luncheons, pitch nights, demo days, and more for corporates, accelerators, government and universities worldwide. Each program can be tailored to your delegation’s specific needs, find past Silicon Valley immersion programs here and download our program brochures to learn more about what we can do for you!